This website is named after the creator/publisher, Nessy Mathew. She started blogging back in 2003-2004 on various platforms with different aliases. In 2013, she purchased this domain. She restarted her blog 2 times, in hopes of creating more valuable content.
Some of her inspirations for writing on this blog include people such as:
– Steve Pavlina
– Ramit Sethi
– Marie Forleo
– Leo Babauta
– James Altucher
Nessy currently has 3 singles (song covers: Oppa, On the Rocks; original: Sometimes) available online for streaming and download. Check out her songs here:
YouTube (more song covers on my channel)
If you would like to collab with Nessy on a song, feel free to send a message through the Contact Me page. Nessy can sing, songwrite, play some piano, and do basic music production (using Logic Pro X). If you have any music posted online of your own, send it to her so she can get an idea of your style/genre.
Find merch designed by Nessy on RedBubble.
Find Nessy’s recommendations of products on her Amazon storefront (books, self-care, music, and more).
Find Nessy on Instagram, Twitter, and Clubhouse @nessyonthego.
Nessy’s current experiential goals:
– Release 3 original songs (1 released on May 7th)
– Hit 4 figures of passive income monthly through creative projects or works
– Write a book (probably non-fiction)
– Collab with a well-known artist/producer who compliments my music style
– Get back into creating videos or live streaming on her first YouTube channel
Nessy’s current interests:
– Among Us
– Passive income through creative means
– Dining out
– Comfy fashion
– Live streaming